Thursday, October 25, 2012

reevaluare 3


***Her voice was dreamy.
"It began upstairs when he tore my clothes off in the closet. Then he raped me standing up with a metal clothes hanger twisted around my neck, chocking me. I could hardly breathe. It was exquisite! Then one thing led to another. Those small attentions a girl like me cherishes...a lighted cigarette stubbed out on my derriere, a complete beating with his great thick leather belt, a series of ravenous bites up and down the inner thighs, drawing blood. All the usual fun things, except that this time he went beyond anything he had ever tried before. This time he dragged to the head of the stairs and raped me from behind, all the while beating me with his boot. Then, just as I was about to reach the big O, shrieking with pleasure, he hurled me down the stairs, so that my orgasm and the final crash with the banister occurred simultaneously. I fainted with joy! Without a doubt, it was the completion of my life."
"And here you are, half paralyzed." I could not resist being sour.
"Only temporarily. But I agree, one more go and I'll be dead, which is why we agreed not to see each other again, except in business way. Since he's going to be a star he'll need me more than ever, in the business way. No, these things run their course. Frankly I don't think I shall ever again need sex. Once you have known this kind of perfection that I obtained at the moment of collision with that banister, anything else is to second-rated too be endured. I am a fulfilled woman, perhaps the only one in the world." ***
[G.V. - "M. B." 1986]     

No comments:

Blog Archive