Priestessa1: How was 2013, dear?
Priestessa2: Like hours and hours of non-stop dancing and performing.
Priestessa1: Performing what?
Priestessa2: Performing it.
Priestessa1: Oh, no! You wanna say you did not relax at all, honey?
Priestessa2: Not really.
Priestessa1: I know, right! It's only when twerking and then sometimes when falling in love that the time sort of stopped this year.
Priestessa2: But also when praying and preaching, sweetheart! Don't ignore that!
Priestessa1: Forgive me sister, I do sometimes forget my earthly duties!
Priestessa2: It's not me to forgive you, oh! Now you drop it! Let it go, bitch!
Priestessa1: All of 2013! All of it!
Priestessa2: Amen.
Priestessa2: Like hours and hours of non-stop dancing and performing.
Priestessa1: Performing what?
Priestessa2: Performing it.
Priestessa1: Oh, no! You wanna say you did not relax at all, honey?
Priestessa2: Not really.
Priestessa1: I know, right! It's only when twerking and then sometimes when falling in love that the time sort of stopped this year.
Priestessa2: But also when praying and preaching, sweetheart! Don't ignore that!
Priestessa1: Forgive me sister, I do sometimes forget my earthly duties!
Priestessa2: It's not me to forgive you, oh! Now you drop it! Let it go, bitch!
Priestessa1: All of 2013! All of it!
Priestessa2: Amen.
(collage: Andra Serban)


No comments:
Post a Comment